InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..
InExilE Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread

+4
LadyLeanna
Foxy_Kinks
FioS
Shiarratan
8 posters

Go down

The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread Empty The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread

Post  Shiarratan Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:27 pm

for all you optimists out there. ;D

similar to the complaining thread, this is a place to drop a note about something nice happening to you, without necessarily asking for a pat on the back but just to share.

have a godly FB run? find a mob that seemed to drop nothing but three-star items? treated to a level-10 res and buffs without even asking? or real-life strokes of luck as well, such as finding a $50 in your pocket when you thought you were down to your last $5, or the weather's lovely and you're just feeling good about today.

post and share the happiness! ^^

no real ground rules here.. i get the feeling that guildies wouldn't mind being complimented or mentioned as a reason someone's happy. ;P

Shiarratan

Back to top Go down

The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread Empty small things X3

Post  Shiarratan Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:06 pm

i leveled twice yesterday. TW, here i come. The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread 516589

and today i will finally get the dratted paperwork off my hands! cheers

Shiarratan

Back to top Go down

The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread Empty Re: The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread

Post  FioS Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:11 pm

So except for the fact i couldnt sleep and woke up at 5am and started playing. In 1 hour in the Cave of Sadistic Glee, i made 130k xp, and 125k coin. Not a bad haul for 1 sleepless hour
FioS
FioS

Back to top Go down

The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread Empty Lovely fellow guildies

Post  Foxy_Kinks Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:38 am

Sanchary is lovely - getting higher level pet eggs for Dru and I and helping out with bosses and FBs, I love Sora. The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread 546782

Tariq is a sweetheart - always ready to give a hand and giving items to boost our MP.

Firebird is hot, hot, hot and a great help with FBs.

Pongo aka sexy panda - helping with bosses and FBs.

and lastly my beautiful, gorgeous Dru - letting me log in as Dru and playing Dru to level Kyanelle up while I was off work for the day. Kyanelle leveled 4 levels (17-21)! The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread 546782

This is for the last few days. Thanks again for your help.
Foxy_Kinks
Foxy_Kinks

Back to top Go down

The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread Empty Re: The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread

Post  LadyLeanna Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 am

I have to say, i have been in a few guilds since I've started playing this way back in Aug, but this one is like no other, sure like every guild,it's had it's ups and downs, but these guys are extraordinary, they go above and beyond,this just isn't any ordinary guild. this is home, i have met so many awesome people. each and every one of you are so great. it makes me very honored and proud to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. I'm very proud of each and everyone of you. The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread 680566
LadyLeanna
LadyLeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  sanchary Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:17 am

U guys are all the best and bcos of u all and our benevolent leaders ETchi n Pongo this guild feels like home.

sanchary

Back to top Go down

Post  manzer Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Ok its about time that I add a few words here.
My trip has started to look good finally. My iPhone is alive finally so I am online anytime. As a request please keep updating on the forum often. This is my only source of staying in touch with u guys. I am back to reading novels these days and am reading Deception Point by Dan Brown. The pollution is mostly choking but I am spending enough time on the terrace garden under the neighbour's palm tree. It's nice to have coconuts in ur arm's reach, I don't even remember how many I have drank so far. Surely close to 2 dozen maybe. Traveling is still a pain in the $$$. I haven't been able to get myself in the city busses yet, not used to the crowd. *scary* and the taxis royally s***w u. sigh...

I miss Dubai yes but I'm alive and am keeping myself busy. Doing my best in staying optimisic and paying homage to this thread. Thanks Shia. :)

cheers!

manz
manzer
manzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:18 am

omg deception point! :O it was awesome! The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread 546782 i read it in 11th grade instead of listening to geometry >.< i loved the whole nasa and the goverment conspiracy theory. what part are u reading now?

Haruka

Back to top Go down

Post  manzer Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:47 am

I just bought it last evening Haru, after this reply will start from chapter 5, also after watching Angels & Demons again yesterday afternoon I thought reading the book after 5 years would be some nice fun. Sadly everyone in the city had the same idea and now it's out of stock in every bookstore. So, basically DP was not my first choice but I'm liking what I have read already. Professor Langdon has to yet make an appearance.

cheers!

manz
manzer
manzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariq Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:11 am

Foxy The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread 502987 that is the sweetest thing anyone has said and written about me. Thank you, and im truly touched by it.
Today i take an oath that no matter what the situation be, my sword would always be there for ur aid. And manzer u dont have to jealous ur name has not been mentioned here. (jumping in happiness) atlast that womenizer's power haven't worked on the beautiful veno.
Tariq
Tariq

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariq Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:13 am

and manzer do not forget to bring the book by Raymond E feist which u said is the best book in the series.
Tariq
Tariq

Back to top Go down

Post  manzer Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:16 pm

awww..... poor u. I'm sure u must be ecstatic in finally getting some attention. I'm happy to c u so excited finally but u never learn do you? I don't have to work at all to be in the limelght, I just be myself & its all that's needed. No surreal lies.

Besides, I have the entire collection of Raymond E. Feist in my room, why should I buy another copy?

p.s. Haru... I just found out Professor Langdon is not there in Deception Point, I'm so not liking it. Anyway ironically a few hours ago my horoscope flashed on the tv screen when I was barely watching the tv. It recommended me to read stuff in general, so.... I'm not gonna throw this book on my sister who compelled me to buy this book in the first place. I'll finish it, then toss it away. Anyway was the horoscope a coincidence??? I'm baffled or was it a signal from God... I wonder...

cheers!

manz
manzer
manzer

Back to top Go down

Post  sanchary Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Could you for once in life say good for me......... it won't harm you. Despite all te sacrifices, the dedication of all the ppl even u started acting like a typical boss. Anywaz no more words from me, ignorance is a bliss. So ill stick to being in solitude.

sanchary

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiarratan Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:40 am

finally.. after weeks of freaking out about my terrible credit.. all my paperwork went through and i now have a steady job. *passes out with relief*

and i also managed to obtain some "corporate casual" outfits that look rather cute. which is a big deal for me, as i hate shopping and it rarely goes well. hopefully this trend of not-bad-luck will actually continue for a while.
The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread 126975

Shiarratan

Back to top Go down

Post  sanchary Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:18 am

sanchary wrote:Could you for once in life say good for me......... it won't harm you. Despite all te sacrifices, the dedication of all the ppl even u started acting like a typical boss. Anywaz no more words from me, ignorance is a bliss. So ill stick to being in solitude.

Just so u know, that was Tariq usin my account :)

sanchary

Back to top Go down

Post  sanchary Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:18 am

Shiarratan wrote:finally.. after weeks of freaking out about my terrible credit.. all my paperwork went through and i now have a steady job. *passes out with relief*

and i also managed to obtain some "corporate casual" outfits that look rather cute. which is a big deal for me, as i hate shopping and it rarely goes well. hopefully this trend of not-bad-luck will actually continue for a while.
The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread 126975

congratulations shia n nice 2 know all swell 4 u now The Evil Twin of the Complaining Thread 680566

sanchary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down