InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..
InExilE Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Engagement? sushilover?

+3
manzer
BklynRose
sushilover13
7 posters

Go down

Engagement? sushilover? Empty Engagement? sushilover?

Post  sushilover13 Mon May 11, 2009 9:34 am

so i asked Mehukatti through chat if should would marry me on PWI... i did it through chat cuz she wasnt on.. she is on late =(... anyways i asked her if should would marry me .. right now i dont have the money but its nice to now that once i do come up with that i can arrange a wedding right there and then.... i posted this in the fun box cuz i really dont think that it is relevant to the guild lol... but there are those pplz that are nosy so i posted this for themz =) oh yeah and btw i didnt get reply yet if u were wondering so the suspense is still on!
sushilover13
sushilover13

Back to top Go down

Engagement? sushilover? Empty OMGZ

Post  BklynRose Mon May 11, 2009 3:26 pm

For Realz Sushi!!!!! YAY! CONGRATZ! X3 Engagement? sushilover? 407387
BklynRose
BklynRose

Back to top Go down

Engagement? sushilover? Empty Re: Engagement? sushilover?

Post  manzer Mon May 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Whats the rush? You don't get any benefit from getting married plus lot of expenses for nothing. 3 Million isn't a joke. Did Tariq's nagging have anything to do with it? Take my advice, don't rush into it. Staying single allows you to *ahem* be "friendly" with the other females and you don't have to worry about cheating anyone. So, your consience is free as well. Hang out with me & have some fun. Then you wont worry about marrying anyone.

p.s. I have a 80 Wizard in mind as well but if she wasn't closely kicking my *** each time in a duel, then i would have been settled by now. I don't have ego but imagine if she kicks my *** now itself, i will be dancing her tune after the wedding. Besides, i don't want to meet her in TW coz i want to fight against her Faction.

cheers!

manz
manzer
manzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy_Kinks Mon May 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Sushi, do what you want and don't listen to Manzer. He just wants to marry LadyLeanna and I bet she turned him down, time and time again! Engagement? sushilover? 516589
Foxy_Kinks
Foxy_Kinks

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariq Mon May 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Foxy u shouldn't have let the truth out abt manzer being turned down by lea (i love u for saying that hehehehe), but come to think of it, thats why manzer has been acting gayish lately..... lol!
Tariq
Tariq

Back to top Go down

Post  sushilover13 Mon May 11, 2009 6:45 pm

well ... im really lookin forward to that double exp!!! i grind alot and i know that i will benefit from it alot.... and i do get cool stuff! BTW Mehukatti - " Of course i would =D =D =D <3<3 " something like that.... lol ... now i just need the money.... hmmm......
sushilover13
sushilover13

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyLeanna Mon May 11, 2009 7:51 pm

manzer wrote:Whats the rush? You don't get any benefit from getting married plus lot of expenses for nothing. 3 Million isn't a joke. Did Tariq's nagging have anything to do with it? Take my advice, don't rush into it. Staying single allows you to *ahem* be "friendly" with the other females and you don't have to worry about cheating anyone. So, your consience is free as well. Hang out with me & have some fun. Then you wont worry about marrying anyone.

p.s. I have a 80 Wizard in mind as well but if she wasn't closely kicking my *** each time in a duel, then i would have been settled by now. I don't have ego but imagine if she kicks my *** now itself, i will be dancing her tune after the wedding. Besides, i don't want to meet her in TW coz i want to fight against her Faction.

cheers!

manz

You have a Wizz!!!!!!! in mind!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to the cleric you had in mind hmmm.

nvm. sorry sorry congrats sushi hope the two of you have a very happy life together *hugs
LadyLeanna
LadyLeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  sushilover13 Mon May 11, 2009 8:38 pm

lol i like how u guys take this serious lol its fun tho =) anyways what cleric did i have in mind????
sushilover13
sushilover13

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyLeanna Mon May 11, 2009 8:50 pm

sushilover13 wrote:lol i like how u guys take this serious lol its fun tho =) anyways what cleric did i have in mind????

LOL no no not you i was reply to manz's post lol

besides don't you listen to him. you go and save up the money and marry that girl, just because he can't make up his mind what he wants to do don't mean you can't lol. go and be happy.

i want a front row seat at your wedding

Last edited by LadyLeanna on Mon May 11, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
LadyLeanna
LadyLeanna

Back to top Go down

Engagement? sushilover? Empty MISUNDERSTANDING

Post  manzer Mon May 11, 2009 8:59 pm

LadyLeanna wrote:

Lea..........................................................................

what can i say... u r just too popular. It wasn't enuf that Tariq & Fire were behind you also, now Fin also flirts with you to tease me. I really get very jealous & i'm sure just to make me more miserable, these three will flirt with you even after we get married. So....... after a lot of thought.... and a heart filled with pain... i had to let you go from my heart. You may think i may have become selfish, but i'm just a boy, carrying a heart made of glass, which just can't take a hit anymore.
Engagement? sushilover? 621911
manzer
manzer

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyLeanna Mon May 11, 2009 9:04 pm

manzer wrote:
LadyLeanna wrote:

Lea..........................................................................

what can i say... u r just too popular. It wasn't enuf that Tariq & Fire were behind you also, now Fin also flirts with you to tease me. I really get very jealous & i'm sure just to make me more miserable, these three will flirt with you even after we get married. So....... after a lot of thought.... and a heart filled with pain... i had to let you go from my heart. You may think i may have become selfish, but i'm just a boy, carrying a heart made of glass, which just can't take a hit anymore.
Engagement? sushilover? 621911

ah well such as life, i have no luck anyway, lol

Last edited by LadyLeanna on Tue May 12, 2009 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
LadyLeanna
LadyLeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuell_F Tue May 12, 2009 2:27 am

Yeah well... actually Anna asked me to marry her... >_> Not that I have a complain.... or anything.. or... She's not looking right? LOL, I kid. It's fun though, specially when she gets mad when I flirt with someone else... it's kind of funny just cause I do it to anger her sometimes, LOL. But I stay in the line, haven't cross it. Engagement? sushilover? 680566

Samuell_F

Back to top Go down

Post  sushilover13 Tue May 12, 2009 3:18 am

lol its ok manzer i got nothing against you.. im not low selfesteemd to be intimidated by anyone so u can make fun of me insult me ( which i really encourge) and say w/e is on ur mind... just losen up ya know.. you know someone us ur friend when u can say ..... (keepin it pg13) when u can insult them and everything be ok .... oh and ty sam =) u guys are beginning to grow on me now =)
sushilover13
sushilover13

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuell_F Tue May 12, 2009 4:00 pm

sushilover13 wrote:lol its ok manzer i got nothing against you.. im not low selfesteemd to be intimidated by anyone so u can make fun of me insult me ( which i really encourge) and say w/e is on ur mind... just losen up ya know.. you know someone us ur friend when u can say ..... (keepin it pg13) when u can insult them and everything be ok .... oh and ty sam =) u guys are beginning to grow on me now =)

No prob.

Samuell_F

Back to top Go down

Engagement? sushilover? Empty Engagement Sushilover

Post  Foxy_Kinks Tue May 12, 2009 11:00 pm

How about we just all turn gay and end enjoy eachothers company and have fun here in PW
Foxy_Kinks
Foxy_Kinks

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuell_F Wed May 13, 2009 1:41 am

Foxy_Kinks wrote:How about we just all turn gay and end enjoy eachothers company and have fun here in PW

...No comment... lol

Samuell_F

Back to top Go down

Post  sushilover13 Wed May 13, 2009 1:54 am

lol well im prolly not gonna get married no more cuz Mehukatti in another time zone and when im off she is on .... so yeah
sushilover13
sushilover13

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuell_F Wed May 13, 2009 3:52 am

Oh... well that sucks... Unless you're a 'Day Dreamer' lol

Samuell_F

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyLeanna Wed May 13, 2009 4:31 pm

awww, that makes it hard *pouts
LadyLeanna
LadyLeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy_Kinks Thu May 14, 2009 12:39 am

Samuell_F wrote:
Foxy_Kinks wrote:How about we just all turn gay and end enjoy eachothers company and have fun here in PW

...No comment... lol

Engagement? sushilover? 715509 I just wanna say I didn't right the last message posted by me. I think it may have been Druscila aka Coshryon aka my husband!
Foxy_Kinks
Foxy_Kinks

Back to top Go down

Post  sushilover13 Thu May 14, 2009 1:03 am

lol kk understood
sushilover13
sushilover13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum