InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..
InExilE Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

MEETING TONIGHT!!!

3 posters

Go down

MEETING TONIGHT!!! Empty MEETING TONIGHT!!!

Post  sushilover13 Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 pm

There will b a meeting tonight at 10pm est !!! It is expected of you to dress well for queen etchi *god save the queen* queen

All officers are expected to show up so plz come early .. or atleast on time.. LATE IS NOT AN OPTION!!! =) so plz come early

remember to dress well and b on time .... thats all for now
sushilover13
sushilover13

Back to top Go down

MEETING TONIGHT!!! Empty MEETING POSTPONEMENT

Post  Etchisera Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi guys,

Since it's very difficult to get all the officers together because of time diffs, we will have to postpone and do 2 meetings to try and accommodate all of you.

One should be sometime tonight around 10PM EST, and the other will have to be early morning Friday EST. I will try to post exact times after talking to everyone.

So keep an eye on this post pls.

Etchi
Etchisera
Etchisera
Admin

Back to top Go down

MEETING TONIGHT!!! Empty Re: MEETING TONIGHT!!!

Post  Shiarratan Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:59 am

i thought we were using the new forum as of today?

also.. apparently i missed the meetings? i know i'm technically an executor, but i don't feel like i'm actually an officer insofar as being "in the loop"... so either catching me up via pm or demoting me again, i'm fine with whichever. :P

Shiarratan

Back to top Go down

MEETING TONIGHT!!! Empty Re: MEETING TONIGHT!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum