InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..
InExilE Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD NEWS!!!

5 posters

Go down

REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD NEWS!!! Empty REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD NEWS!!!

Post  Admin Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:53 pm

ok seriously... this time my internet is really gone... my contraption is of no use if the wireless connection i had is gone!!! GONE!!!! =( ! this means that my activeness is going to b cut down to a mere faction!! i most likely wont b on everyday like i usually am... the onlything i think ill b able to do is check up on u guys =(!!! my progress is at a sudden halt!!! ..... im going to need internet of my own now ... lol .. but i cant pay for it atm ... this is a very difficult situation for me cuz i dont even have a cell phone !! .. anyways wish me luck guys that i do finaly find a job... *ive been searching for who knows how long now* and above all notify everyone of the officers about this ... and also RK i will going on shortly after this post to pass leader to haruka..... since i wont b able to lead atm....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD NEWS!!! Empty Re: REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD NEWS!!!

Post  LadyLeanna Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:06 am

sorry Sushi, that really bites
LadyLeanna
LadyLeanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiarratan Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:29 am

sushiiii. what will we do without you? REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD NEWS!!! 621911

Shiarratan

Back to top Go down

REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD NEWS!!! Empty ...

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:22 am

wow my life is filled with random stuff..... HAHAHAHAA.... i laugh because i got the connection back again....... LAMO!!!!!! i just dont get it!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD NEWS!!! Empty The Real Reason behind Sushi's Absence

Post  Foxy_Kinks Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:38 am

I feel you need to know the real reason behind any absence sushi has from now on. Due to things that have happened, sushi has been relegated to the Doghouse.

The following happened a few hours ago:

sushi_lover was found guilty of a crime and sentenced to a length of time in the Doghouse.

sushi walked the long path from InExilE headquarters to the Doghouse. Sanchary, Sora, Pongo and Dru were standing on the side of the path with their heads bowed as sushi rolled past them as they know the hell sushi was about to go thru.

sushi is now in the Doghouse and will not be able to leave until he has paid for his crimes. Anyone found to be sneaking any contriband to sushi will be stripped down infront of the VVS (Vicious Veno Squad) and will enter the Doghouse in their birthday suit and will be naked for their term in the Doghouse.

Anyone else found guilty of any crime in InExilE will also be sent to the Doghouse.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Foxy
Foxy_Kinks
Foxy_Kinks

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamri Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:21 pm

So just out of curiosity, what exactly is a "crime" that would get us sent to the Doghouse?
I would certainly hate to break any rules. Is there a list somewhere?
The Doghouse does not sound like a fun place. REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD NEWS!!! 548342
Especially if you implemented the Wiggles DVD torture. REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD NEWS!!! 276590

Peace,
Jamri (JesterJam)
Jamri
Jamri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down