InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..
InExilE Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =)

3 posters

Go down

HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) Empty HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =)

Post  sushilover13 Sun May 24, 2009 12:22 pm

HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) Picture019

HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) Picture020

this is how i dress to parties =)

HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) Picture015
HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) Picture016
HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) Picture017
HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) Picture018

this is my doggie =)
sushilover13
sushilover13

Back to top Go down

HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) Empty Re: HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =)

Post  Shiarratan Sun May 24, 2009 7:50 pm

i like your style. ^^ actually, i almost always like long-sleeved shirts on guys. not sure why.

and your dog is so cyuuuute~! X3 although it looks fluffy, which means it would probably send me running for allergy medicine.. ^^;

Shiarratan

Back to top Go down

HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) Empty ^^ X3

Post  BklynRose Sun May 24, 2009 11:35 pm

OMG! i could just eat ur puppy UP!! AWWSS i just wanna baby talk it ALLLLLLLL DAY! HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) 965385 HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) 546782 O and ur not to bad urself in ur party attire..... GET EM STEVO *rawr* lmao HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) 129788 HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) 516589
BklynRose
BklynRose

Back to top Go down

HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =) Empty Re: HERE IS MORE OF ME... and my doggie =)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum