InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InExilE Faction
Hey there! You MUST be registered and logged in to view our Faction Forums..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to read our rules and regulations before applying to guild..
InExilE Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

A day At the Petting Zoo

4 posters

Go down

A day At the Petting Zoo Empty A day At the Petting Zoo

Post  BklynRose Sat May 23, 2009 9:58 am

Fun BOx oh fun box small and square and dark........... Fun BOX oh fun box check out these cool fun locks YAY!!

Anywho for those of u who were on vent today or er.... yesterday or w/e here's the picture behind the poop circle thing lmao

A day At the Petting Zoo M_2582173767a2271d522ab4d4d5ad658e <-------- so here i am innocently feeding the goats

A day At the Petting Zoo M_793646c28c0c789ca70bbf9c15e4cbed <---- now there must have been some kinda laxative in that food cuz when i step in there they surround me and start pooping EVERYWHERE!!!

A day At the Petting Zoo M_2582173767a2271d522ab4d4d5ad658e <---- so I'm just stuck in a poop circle lmao it was HORRIBLE!!

A day At the Petting Zoo M_f40658fcdfcdde667be81f6a144e513e <----- I also caught a chicken A day At the Petting Zoo 680566

Last edited by BklynRose on Wed May 27, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Steve taught me how to post pics ^^)
BklynRose
BklynRose

Back to top Go down

A day At the Petting Zoo Empty Re: A day At the Petting Zoo

Post  LadyLeanna Sat May 23, 2009 2:31 pm

lol poor you. lol...great pic btw A day At the Petting Zoo 680566
LadyLeanna
LadyLeanna

Back to top Go down

A day At the Petting Zoo Empty FWAHAHAHAHAHA

Post  Bella Sat May 23, 2009 10:42 pm

awww poor little Shaaaye ='[

lol that is SOOOO FUNNY

xD

Bella

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiarratan Sun May 24, 2009 3:58 am

literal lol. that's the best petting zoo story EVER. XD

though once at a petting zoo i was attacked by a turkey. so i feel your pain. ^^;

Shiarratan

Back to top Go down

A day At the Petting Zoo Empty LOL

Post  BklynRose Sun May 24, 2009 6:56 am

Shiarratan wrote:literal lol. that's the best petting zoo story EVER. XD

though once at a petting zoo i was attacked by a turkey. so i feel your pain. ^^;

Ah.... lol so u kno the true cunning and evil of petting zoo animals. That turkey probably spotted u and was like " when she least expects it......" A day At the Petting Zoo 545134 A day At the Petting Zoo 849526 lol
BklynRose
BklynRose

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiarratan Sun May 24, 2009 7:52 pm

BklynRose wrote:
Ah.... lol so u kno the true cunning and evil of petting zoo animals. That turkey probably spotted u and was like " when she least expects it......" A day At the Petting Zoo 545134 A day At the Petting Zoo 849526 lol

oh, definitely. they act all docile while they're fed those little zoo pellets but really are plotting the downfall of civilization as we know it. A day At the Petting Zoo 502987

and yeah. you wouldn't think that, say, a turkey is particularly something to look out for. i mean, they can drown by looking up at the rain. but this one kept slapping me around with its wings! and for a flightless bird, it was a pretty impressive two-wing beatdown.
A day At the Petting Zoo 118628

Shiarratan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum